It’s my job to focus on the wedding, so that you can focus on the marriage.
How it works
- Once I receive your inquiry, I’ll send over a questionnaire for you to fill out. This form allows us to breeze through the basics and get right to the fun stuff when we meet in person.
- Within 5 days of receiving your questionnaire, I’ll reach back out to discuss how to move forward. Depending on your needs, we’ll either proceed with planning via email or schedule a consultation where we will talk through color palette, design options, budget, desired arrangements, and lots of other goodies.
- After we meet, I will create a custom proposal for your specific style and needs.
- Once you are ready to book, you can sign my proposal+contract and pay the deposit. After this, the planning and designing begins!
- We offer delivery+set up as well as pick-up options to accommodate varying budgets.
Money on a mission
With every wedding I book, a direct donation is made to The Archibald Project. Click here to learn more about The Archibald Project and their fight to end the global orphan crisis.
Stems by Em also donates design services to Canopy’s fundraisers and other events. Click here to learn more about Canopy. By booking Stems by Em, you are supporting global refugees seeking safety in Northwest Arkansas!
“How much do flowers cost?”
Honoring your budget is one of my top priorities.
I so badly wish that I could provide a formula to how much flowers for a wedding or event would cost, but each event is customized by me, requiring a unique budget. Season, proximity to a “flower holiday” like Valentine’s or Mother’s day, flower preferences, number of bridesmaids, and even guest count are all large factors in your order.
Right now, the average bride in the US spends 10-15% of their overall wedding budget on flowers.
If you have further questions regarding how to budget, please reach out and I will do whatever I can to help you come up with a financial plan that you can feel confident in!