How it works
- Once I get an inquiry from you (contact us page), I’ll send you a questionnaire to fill out. This form helps me learn a more about what you’re looking for, and allows us to breeze through the basics and get right to the fun stuff when we meet in person.
- After reading over your questionnaire, I will schedule a one hour complimentary meeting where we will talk through color+style design options, budget, desired arrangements, and lots of other good stuff. I will also walk you through my contract and give you an opportunity to pick my brain on anything wedding/event related.
- At the end of our meeting you can take your contract home and send me any follow-up questions.
- Once you are ready to book, you will sign the contract and send me the $200 deposit. After this, the planning and designing begins!
- We offer delivery+set up as well as pick-up options to accommodate varying budgets.
Money on a mission
With every wedding I book, a direct donation is made to The Archibald Project. Click here to learn more about The Archibald Project and their fight to end the global orphan crisis.
Starting in 2019, Stems by Em will be donating design services to Canopy’s fundraisers and other events. Click here to learn more about Canopy. By booking Stems by Em, you are supporting global refugees seeking safety in Northwest Arkansas!
“How much do flowers cost?”
Honoring your budget is one of my top priorities.
I so badly wish that I could provide a formula to how much flowers for a wedding or event would cost, but each event is customized by me, requiring a unique budget. Season, proximity to a “flower holiday” like Valentine’s or Mother’s day, flower preferences, number of bridesmaids, and even guest count are all factors in your order.
Right now, the average bride in the US spends 10-15% of their overall wedding budget on flowers.
If you have further questions regarding how to budget, please reach out and I will do whatever I can to help you come up with a financial plan that you are comfortable with!